Sunday, October 28, 2007


I think to able to take classes in a classroom full of technology is very good, I really like it, because it bring us all the resorces that we need at the moment to learn. In our world is necessary to know about computer and technology, so while we are learning grammar and other staff we are learning and getting familiar with computer and Internet resources. This also help us to study many things in a short period of time, because we can access online in the classroom, so most of the homework and things that we have to do, we can start preparing in our classroom. I wish more classes were like this one, for example I would like to take my Art appreciation class in a classroom like this, because in that way we can practice some of the staff that we have to do in class, and that means less homework to do at home, and means also learning , because I think that if a student have to many things to do he or she is not going to learn anything, because he or she just care to finish not to learn. So, a good way to teach is to be able to give to the student a way that they love what they have to do, and this kind of classrooms help teachers in this way.

1 comment:

Denise said...

It's my first time teaching in a studio classroom, and I really like it too. I hope that there will be more and more classes offered in this style.