Sunday, October 14, 2007


Hi Everyone !!!

This is something about me. I love art and always try to have art around me, pictures, paintings, sculptures, and many others things.
In my last vacations I went to Disneyland and I got this caricature done. It is great and expresses many things about me, one of them I already told you: art .But, can you noticed another one?
If you were thinking that I like or practice skateboarding, let me tell you, you are wrong because I even do not like it, but the real important thing and what this caricature shows about me is that I always happy and try smile to everyone, also that I love adventure and try new things, that is why I chose this design at the moment to have the caricature done.

I hope you like this caricature, I did not make it, but it is me.

1 comment:

Denise said...

This is very cute -- and it looks like you. The last time I was in San Francisco I had someone do a caricature of my sons (the older one they drew with a skateboard too), but when the guy showed it to us it didn't even look like them, and I was so disappointed. I like yours a lot.