Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Two people I know

There are a lot people that is really important in my life, and definitely my mother is the most important. Her name is Marelvis Monzon. My mother is always in my heart and in my mind, it does not matter how far away I go from her. My mother is really sweet and patience, she always try to help people as much as she can. She did not finish school, but she is really smart and intelligent. Thanks to God wherever I go, I have always found people that does not take the place of my mother, but became something pretty similar, they became like a mother for me. In this case I met a wonderful woman in Milwaukee, the city where I arrived for the first time in the U.S. Her name is Barb. She finished not just her high school, but her college and became a teacher. Their lives have been really different in many ways, my mother had the opportunity to have three children while Barb could not have any. But now their lives have something in common and that thing it's me, yeah ! Now that I am part of their lives I found many things in common, they are sweet, smart, kind, and full of pure and sincere feelings. They are like one in my life, it is like have a mother all the time, here in every single second, a person that I can ask for help, and a person that listen to me and give me her advice, and then back in Colombia is my mother, my best friend. The only things that I can do is give thanks to God for this gift.


1 comment:

Denise said...

I don't know many people as lucky as you to have two mothers. By the way, you look just like your mother. Great photos.